bloomberg is hosting this meeting free of charge. Sign up today as space is limited!
(1) electric aircraft - where are we?
roei ganzarski - ceo of magnix
the state of electrical propulsion and what the road map for commercial adoption
(2) The Regional Jet Market and Scope Clauses
Ryo Abe – Mitsubishi
Helen Jiang - Boeing
Bombardier recently decided to exit the business with Mitsubishi buying a portion of their regional jet business while Boeing will acquire 80% of Embraer putting Boeing and Mitsubishi on course to compete with each other
(3) Panel: Recession Preparedness
Samuel Engel - ICF
Chris Luhrs - GECAS
Dan Pietrzak - BlackRock
Airlines, airports and manufacturers talk about the R word, “recession”, and how prepared these industries are for a down turn and what to expect if it materializes
(4) Panel: Appraisers Discuss Aircraft Values
Olga Razzhivina - Oriel
Stuart Rubin - ICF
Daniel Hall - Cirium
Appraisers analyze where current aircraft values are heading and what the grounding means for Max values
(5) Economic Forces on the Industry
Carl Riccadonna - Bloomberg Economics
Discussing the global economic backdrop and effects of the trade war on key economies
(6) Where we are in the aerospace cycle?
George Ferguson – Bloomberg Intelligence
Poor sales this year are likely a function of deteriorating airline financial performance. Could this be the beginning of working down the large backlogs?
(7) Fearless Forecast The proceedings will include the “Fearless Forecast”, where we anonymously poll the audience on important issues affecting the aerospace and airline industry
If any member is interested in presenting, please contact a member of the ATRIF Board for consideration. If you don't have contact details for a Board Member, feel free to reach: